Sausage & chicken crust pizza
An amazing way to make low carb pizza.
Write a review
- 1/2 lb ground chicken (thighs add more tasty fat)
- 1/2 lb ground Italian sausage.
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper.
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup low sugar marinara (optional)
- Toppings of choice: cheese, sausage, pepperoni, onion, olives, mushrooms, etc
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the chicken, sausage, cheese, egg, spices.
- Line pizza stone, baking sheet, or cookie tray with parchment paper and press chicken mixture into evenly, use rolling pin to get it all same thickness and into the shape you prefer. remove parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden.
- place whatever sauce, toppings and cheese you like on the crust then return to the oven to bake for an additional 10 min until the cheese and toppings are melted, brown top in broiler for 1 min.
Primal Voyage https://www.primalvoyage.com/