Shrimp & Chicken cauliflower fried rice
Shrimp & chicken cauliflower fried rice
Write a review
- 4 oz peeled shrimp
- 4 oz chopped cooked chicken
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 egg
- 12 oz riced cauliflower
- 3 stalks green onion
- 2 oz of mushrooms (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp butter, ghee, cocunut oil, or olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- leftover bacon grease
- Add 1 TBSP of ghee to heavy skillet or wok and melt over medium heat.
- Sauté the shrimp until they are cooked place off to the side.
- cook the bacon and also set off to the side ( leave bacon grease in pan)
- In same pan add 2 tbsp ghee the riced cauliflower, white part of onion, and mushrooms (optional)
- Cook until veggies are tender then add back shrimp & cooked chicken and also green onion part.
- Pour in the egg & stir together with the vegetables. Cook, stirring the mixture until the egg is scrambled, also chop the bacon and add it back as well.
- Stir in the soy sauce & fish sauce and adjust accordingly to your taste.
- Calories 1,108
- Fat- 64%
- Protein 31%
- Carbs 5%
Primal Voyage https://www.primalvoyage.com/