Primal Voyage Lilly's Chocolate Keto Cookies.
This is my go-to chocolate chip keto cookie.
Write a review
- 2 cups of nut flour, ( I used a blend of 4 different nuts)
- 1/3 cup xlitol
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of softened butter. ( I used Kerrygold of course)
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips ( I opted to use a Lilly's bar and break it up into pieces)
- 2 oz softened cream cheese (optional)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Blend nut flour, xylitol sweetener (or monk fruit), salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients stick of butter. Combine the butter and dry ingredients very well.
- Add egg and vanilla to mixture and continue to blend well. The mixture will be wet.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Roll 1 inch dough balls by hand and place on baking sheet. Do not flatten the cookie.
- They will bake up really soft in the middle.
- Cook in oven for about 12-13 minutes until top of cookies start to brown.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes
Primal Voyage https://www.primalvoyage.com/