Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes
Better than traditional flour based pancakes!
Write a review
- 2 oz Cream Cheese.
- 2 Large Eggs.
- 1/3 tsp Baking Powder.
- 1/3 tsp Cinnamon.
- 1 Packet of Stevia (1/2 tsp or 2-3 drops of liquid) or 1 tsp monk fruit or similar.
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (Optional) helps remove eggy taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, submersion blender is optimal
- Blend on high until smooth
- Let rest for 1 minute to allow bubbles to pop
- Pour like regular batter into a preheated and greased pan - medium temperature, I use butter
- Flip when sides are firm and bubbles appear evenly throughout.
- Top with butter and sugar free syrup, whipped cream, Lilly's choclate, etc
Primal Voyage https://www.primalvoyage.com/